Free Shipping in the US
Quick processing time (1-2 business days).
Guaranteed on-time delivery.
30-day money back guarantee.
One year limited manufacturer warranty.
Excellent Customer Service
Live chat available during business hours.
Quick turnaround on customer support.
Every transaction is protected
by our fraud prevention system.
Eagle Plug-in Loop Detector Compatible w/ Diamond Control Boards - EG167
POWER: 10 to 30 Volt AC or DC (20 mA Max). Operating Temperature: -35°F to 165°F (-37°C to 74°C) ITEM SIZE: 2.4” H X...
- POWER: 10 to 30 Volt AC or DC (20 mA Max).
- Operating Temperature: -35°F to 165°F (-37°C to 74°C)
- ITEM SIZE: 2.4” H X 0.8” W X 2.25” D
- LOOP SIZE: Any in-ground inductive loop from 20 to 1500 µH
- LED indicators: Separate Power-Fail and Detect LEDs
- DETECT MEMORY: Short duration power failure is ignored. Power failure for less than 1.5 seconds vehicle memory is intact.
- SETTING: Single Button used for both Reset and Sensitivity
Loop Detectors are designed to detect a change in an inductive field generated by a current signal from the detector itself. Vehicles passing over the loop placed in the ground will generate a change in the inductive field seen by the detector which in turn will send a signal to the control board to open the gate.
The Eagle loop detector provides the ease of installation by only requiring 2 loop wires and should only be used on Rev A3 and Rev A4 Diamond control boards. It can be used in the reverse, shadow or exit loop slots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Stay ahead of the accessories trends with our new selection.