- POWER: 10 to 30 Volt AC or DC (20 mA Max).
- Operating Temperature: -35°F to 165°F (-37°C to 74°C)
- ITEM SIZE: 2.4” H X 0.8” W X 2.25” D
- LOOP SIZE: Any in-ground inductive loop from 20 to 1500 µH
- LED indicators: Separate Power-Fail and Detect LEDs
- DETECT MEMORY: Short duration power failure is ignored. Power failure for less than 1.5 seconds vehicle memory is intact.
- SETTING: Single Button used for both Reset and Sensitivity
Loop Detectors are designed to detect a change in an inductive field generated by a current signal from the detector itself. Vehicles passing over the loop placed in the ground will generate a change in the inductive field seen by the detector which in turn will send a signal to the control board to open the gate.
The Eagle loop detector provides the ease of installation by only requiring 2 loop wires and should only be used on Rev A3 and Rev A4 Diamond control boards. It can be used in the reverse, shadow or exit loop slots.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.